United Cerebral Palsy of Southern Arizona is proud to offer competitive salaries and wonderful incentives to our hard working, dedicated employees. Take a look at what we have to offer!
- Direct Support Professionals have a starting wage of $9.00 per hour.
Full time employee benefits:
- Health Insurance: Employees who want health insurance can obtain it by paying a small portion per month.
- Accrued Vacation Time: Accrual per year of employment.
- 403b Retirement Matching Program: Employee can contribute after 3 months, UCPSA matches up to 1% of annual salary after first year of employment (Part Time Employees: 20 hours/wk or more are also eligible)
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability up to 6 months
- Long-term Disability
- Administrative staff choose several Direct Support Professionals to be recognized with a Spotlight Award. Each DSP for that month receives a $25.00 gift card for their outstanding work and contributions.
Employee of the Month:
- UCPSA administrative staff select one Direct Support Professional who has gone above and beyond his or her job description. That employee receives a certificate displayed in the front office for the month as well as $50.00 bonus check.
Travel Time and Mileage Compensation:
- Employees are automatically paid minimum wage for travel time for shifts with different consumers scheduled less then 1 hour apart. Employees are paid mileage at the current UCPSA rate for transporting or running errands for a consumer.
College of Direct Support Trainings:
- New employees receive extensive training related to consumer and employee needs including Safety in the Home and Community, Medication Support, Documentation and Confidentiality, Policies and Procedures, and other areas. Existing employees are eligible to participate in these trainings.